Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gunateeta Air Shuttle

Gunateeta Air Shuttle 6 years 5 months ago #20079

• gera
Hi Everyone....

Tomorrow I will be uploading a new "Flight Adventure" set in India nearby Bombay for FSX...to be "realistic" you will need
Derek Palmer´s " de Havilland DH104 Dove for FS2004" which flies perfectly in FSX. You will find it on page 3 of the files here...

Here is the Story.....

Gunateeta Air Shuttle is owned by Ingur Sing, an old pilot who flew for many years as co-pilot for India Airways.
One day he desided to quit the airline and open his own business with an Auster which he bought for 70,000 Rupies
of that time. He flew passengers and cargo to many towns with just a grass strip near Bombay for about 10 years. He now owns two DH 104 Doves and since he is to old to fly them he hires pilots that have the needed credentials
to fly his planes to small towns that now do have a small airfield but are way out in some rugged areas.
The regular flight is that which leaves Bombay late in the afternoon, around 4:45PM and flies on to Kurpikang,
Majuri, Churpikur and finally stops in Pune where the last passengers get off. Here the plane is loaded
with flowers and rubber plants that must be flown to Bombay where they will be transferred to the late night Flight
to N.Y. by Air India...the flowers must be next day in "Bulby Sing" flower shop in Manhattan---that´s Ingur´s
sister business in America.....
So, Pilot you have the flight this evening...get over to the airport fast as possible, the plane is ready and passengers are arriving at the terminal in this very minute!!!!!
_____

The FSX Mission as such will be uploaded by the weekend too for those that like Missions...

Hope you like it..
Gera
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by gera.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gunateeta Air Shuttle 6 years 5 months ago #20087

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Great Stuff Gera

And yes - Derek's Dove flies very well in FSX :)

We will post it as soon as you upload

Its up Gera -- Nice job -- you have a good imagination ;)

Leif
<<In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand>>
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by LeifH.

Re:Gunateeta Air Shuttle 6 years 5 months ago #20102

• gera
Hi LeifH....

Thanks for publishing the flight.....now I´ll rest a few days and then start something new. Might do something
in Northern England....if anyone has suggestions let me know.....I will also send the "Monthly WW2 Flight" in a few days.....this episode will be "The first Bombing of Berlin by the RAF"----will use the "Wellington" (tested the FS9 here and flies perfectly in FSX) which was the actual aircraft used....I think old Winston said about that " Corporal Adolf, you mess with us a few nights ago....now you will get some of your medicine back"....or something or other like that...:laugh: :laugh: ---I will test some bomb dropping with some freeware bomb mechanism that is around......;)
Gera
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by gera.

Re:Gunateeta Air Shuttle 6 years 5 months ago #20106

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Gera

If you set that up you may have some of us in FS9 join you

Mark (Miggers) is the military expert and Bomber Command Afficando around here

prehaps he can help you??

Oh and as much as I hate plugging payware -- there is always this for FSX as well

www.simsoftware.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=276

Leif

Re:Gunateeta Air Shuttle 6 years 5 months ago #20111

• gera
LeifH wrote:
Gera

If you set that up you may have some of us in FS9 join you

Mark (Miggers) is the military expert and Bomber Command Afficando around here

prehaps he can help you??

Oh and as much as I hate plugging payware -- there is always this for FSX as well

www.simsoftware.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=276

Leif

Hi LeifH....

I do have the payware Wellington and it is real nice with many liveries, flies great. But I decided to use the freeware one here so anyone can fly the adventure.....sure you guys in FS9 will be able to fly it, I have placed some .bgls made in FSX and they work OK is fS9, some do not (???), if they do not, you just delete them...besides it won´t be a FSX Mission but an adventure so anyone can fly it....went over to the Congo last night and got an idea which got me working till 2:00 AM .:silly: :silly:
Gera

Re:Gunateeta Air Shuttle 6 years 5 months ago #20112

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Great Gera

We cant tell people that the adventures will work in FS9 as well
:)

Yes the Wellington here is excellent and there are some paints for it

Its by Ted Cook - He also did a beautiful freeware Hampden (also here in the library) and a Stirling (which unfortunatly we dont have:( )) So you could see if the Hampden converts to FSX and then you could add aircraft that took part in the first 1000 bomber raid -- (Ted also has a Whitley some were around here too!!)

Leif

Re:Gunateeta Air Shuttle 6 years 5 months ago #20121

• gera
Hey LeifH...

In my Adventure Flight " Search for the two Nazi Subs", a flight looking for two German Subs in the early days of WW2 with background the North Coast of England I used the "Hampden" found here. It is very nice and flies perfectly in FSX, every instrument works in VC so many people downloaded it. I am amazed at the many FS9 planes found here that work so well in FSX...just great!!!!:)
Gera