Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EG59 (Old Warden in other words)

EG59 (Old Warden in other words) 5 years 4 months ago #27842

• Keith Paine
  • Thank you received: 4
Just wanting to load my Traffic_Shuttle.bgl that I've had sitting around for yonks, 'cos I can would like to add some other kites, but although I can get there by entering the Lat Long & I have the British Airports version of the airfield, I do not have the EG59 entry for the .bgl to find.
Any ideas/ suggestions (clean ones please)?
Keith
Upside Down In Cloud.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: EG59 (Old Warden in other words) 5 years 4 months ago #27845

• Molyned
  • Thank you received: 6
The only way I know, Keith, of making airfields appear in the FS list is to build the airfield and give it the airfield code, location data, lat / long etc.
Normally done with AFCAD - you only need to add runways, taxiways & parking places for AI stuff apparently. Oh, and probably use an 'exclude' program to remove errant trees etc. Hope someone else will come up with a more obvious way ?
OTOH I've posted one for you in our Design Loft for you - very much WIP so not for general eyes yet - sorry folks. :(
HTH
Dave M(oly)
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Molyned.

Re: EG59 (Old Warden in other words) 5 years 3 months ago #28009

• dhasdell
  • Thank you received: 1
The Traffic file I did for Rearsby ended up with some flights around Old Warden and used the Just Flights British Airports. I could send that to you if you like.

David H.
Rats! Why won't anything work properly first time?

Re: EG59 (Old Warden in other words) 5 years 3 months ago #28044

• Keith Paine
  • Thank you received: 4
David, Thanks, but I already have that as well as the Traffic Shuttle files, its just that I can get to Old Warden by dialling in its Lat/long, but because EG59 is not listed as an AFCAD - it doesn't seem to want to list it on the GPS, or the Map, so nothing appears there!
Keith
Upside Down In Cloud.....

Re:EG59 (Old Warden in other words) 5 years 3 months ago #28108

Sometimes when you're using different sceneries, things get stuffed up.
I remember installing a Retro scenery for Paris and LFPG (Charles de Gaull) disappeared.
By going back to the scenery layers, I managed to get the white crosses removed from LFPG.
I guess that by installing Croydon, I was lucky that I can still use Heathrow and Gatwick?
Any plans for a retro of what life was like before Heathrow, or do we just keep Croydon open for DH86s, DH89s and others?

Tony