Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please bear with us...

Please bear with us... 5 years 1 month ago #29992

As I'm sure most of you are aware CBFiles fell victim this week to some hackers.

Although the site is working fine again as far as reading and downloading go, there are still some issues in the back end, mainly relating to file uploads.

The reason for this is that the vulnerability which the hackers used to enter the site was part of a script which made up the file library system.

As a result of this I have had to temporarily lock down certain aspects of the systems which power the site and reset others back to their default settings for the short term.

There are plans to move the site to a new server and a new snappier domain name. The recent issues are liked to expedite this move.

Whilst these changes are made and problems addressed I ask that you bear with us and be patient.

Thanks for your continued support.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Please bear with us... 5 years 1 month ago #30050

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Just to update everyone

Presently we have half a dozen new releases ready to go to press. However As Rob said he (like the rest of us) has other committments in the real world (His are a little more important than some of us...keep up the good work Rob). So....

Here is a short list of what to expect probably by Wednesday Sept 8th

1/. two more Dh 103 Hornet Models -- the F1 and prototype from Rob Richardson
2/. Some EXCELLENT paints of the above including a dynamite prototype paint of the Hornet by Peter Watkins
3/. Five new sound files from Gary Jones -- Merlins and Griffons - both single engine and multi AND a contrarotating prop
Griffon sound set -- not to be missed.
4/. Keith Paines Proctor V/VI for Fs9/FSX and his ratjer unique Procotor VI on floats
5/. Dave Molyneaux and Brian Horseys Auster B4 Ambulance for Fs9

So, hang in there folks -- all good things come to he who waits.

The Admin Staff
<<In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand>>

Re: Please bear with us... 5 years 1 month ago #30054

I am tremendously relieved that the site was recovered- no lasting damage? All due to CBF's dedicated administrators. Thank you. gentlemen; three cheers, and God Save the Queen! Pip pip Hurrah!
Last Edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by 3/7charlie.