Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Download Problem

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32952

No offense taken, Leif. It's a 56k modem, but for much of the last two months, I've only been connecting at about 32. I'm not happy at all, and have been looking around for something else. My neighborhood has buried power and phone lines, so nobody is willing to provide cable-based service here. I'll probably break down and get DSL, but am afraid it still won't be worth the extra money. I'm in the process of renovating much of the house, and would rather spend the money on new doors, but DSL will probably be cheaper than the psychiatric care I may need if I continue on with this slow service.

Pat
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32953

• Molyned
  • Thank you received: 6
He's showing off Pat-not all of us live in the land of plenty :) (having just checked your timezone).
Glad you got it - probably one of my better Austers although certainly not one of Austers being overweight after they'd bolted on a bunch of extras to try and get sales.
Cheers
Dave M(oly)

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32954

Thanks again for all your trouble, Dave. A lovely, flawless model, and heavy or not, she flies beautifully. Brilliant work, sir. And if you like to know where your aircraft go, I'm in Texas.

Pat

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32955

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Well Pat your in good company

Chris Trott who hangs out here is also from the Lone Star State.....if there is anything else you would like but cant get , Just ask an d one of us will find a way

Leif
<<In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand>>

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32959

Thanks, Leif. I'll be happily flying around in Dave's Auster for the foreseeable future, but will definitely beg for help again if the need arises. And hopefully I'll get rid of my dialup soon. I talked to a neighbor who receives his internet service through the local cable company. I gave that up for DISH Network years ago, but might go back to them, very reluctantly, for the right price.

Pat

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32968

Hi all!

First, thanks for this site. It really is a 'one-stop shop' for most British aircraft in FS

But I'm having similar problems with ville Hepburn (scorpius)'s Meteor sounds. Just thought I'd point it out

(BTW - I've tried both Firefox and IE8)

Thanks!
Kieran

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32969

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Kieran

Ask and you will recieve :)

www.sendspace.com/file/l0lygj

Leif
<<In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand>>
The following user(s) said Thank You: hurricanemk1c

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32971

Thanks a lot Leif!!

Re: Download Problem 4 years 5 months ago #32980

Sorry to bother you Leif again, but I can't download the F1/F3 Hornets and the NF21 Sea Hornet by Rob Richarson. Had a similar problem with his excellent Meteor NF14 (used to other link as show in another thread). Could get the F20 standard Sea Hornet though!

High praise for the NF14, though! Put her through her paces at the Paris Air Show - sheer power!
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by hurricanemk1c.