Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Meteor NF14

Re: Meteor NF14 4 years 5 months ago #32807

• GHD
LeifH wrote:
good did you get the model off Sendspace?

Yes, thank you.

George
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Meteor NF14 4 years 5 months ago #32847

I'm really enjoying this aircraft. I was pleased to get a trouble free download (I frequently have difficulties that are, I suspect, ISP related). Flying the model is a pleasant experience and the aircraft very manageable even for a pilot with rather limited skills (such as myself :S ). I most frequently fly out of Valley (where I spent some time in my Air Force days) which is handly for Mona, Caernarfon and Llanbeder with Ronaldsway IOM being quite close also. It's a good fun nice to fly aeroplane. My thanks to all who worked to create this :)

Re: Meteor NF14 4 years 5 months ago #32848

Thank you very much for your positive remarks, its always nice to know that the work that has gone into a model like this is appreciated.
Have you tried any of Peter’s excellent and highly accurate re-paints?
Available in the “Latest Files” download section.

Re: Meteor NF14 4 years 5 months ago #32857

Hello Rob,

Just a note to say how much I've enjoyed all your aircraft. Your Sea Hornet and Vampire have brought me much enjoyment, and though I've only had a few minutes so far to quickly sample your Meteor, I'm thoroughly impressed.

I should add that whether through happenstance or if you saw my post on SOH regarding the legibility of gauges against the black panels of the Hornet and Vampire ... I find the Meteor panel easier to work with, insofar as gauge contrast/against the panel. I know "black" is a complex colour to work with in general terms, and in this model, it seems to work better - at least for me.

Again, huge thanks for the great work.

Daniel
Quaere verum - Seek truth

Re: Meteor NF14 4 years 5 months ago #32859

Hello Daniel,
Thank you very much for your interest in my Flightsim models.
The Vampire and Hornet were built to the very best of my ability at the time and I hope I learned something from each of them.
The Meteor was another small step forward in the quest for improvement.
When I start each model I have a picture in my mind of how I want it to look, I may get there eventually!

Thanks again

Re: Meteor NF14 4 years 5 months ago #32882

I should also add a thanks for the model fix. I had the shiny texture thing happening, but I assumed it was on my end, and was worried about some funky video card antics.

Instead, your patch fixed it perfectly.

Many thanks - looking forward to your next release ... hopefully a photo recce Meteor will bubble to the surface (wink)

best regards - again - top shelf model, this Meteor.

dl
Quaere verum - Seek truth
  • Page: