Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sea Venom up-date

Sea Venom up-date 4 years 2 months ago #33825

Soon to be released update of the DeHavilland Sea Venom FAW21/22 with 3 re-mapped and new paint schemes, 802 and 809 squadron in Suez stripes and an FAW 22 of 894 squadron FAA.
I’ve been using the Sea Venom and the Gannet ( hence the up-grade to that model ) to try out different codes and ideas that I intend using on my next project.
Some of the features include, animated pilots, alternative weapons load by the flick of a switch ( rockets/firestreaks ) for the FAW 22 , working windscreen wipers, catapult bridle, glowing jet-pipe night textures that cool down when engine is shut down.
I know its an old model but with all the changes I think it should be worth a re-release.

Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by robcarrich.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sea Venom up-date 4 years 2 months ago #33827

Looking great, Rob. Nice variety of paints - I guess you won't be needing any additions from me in future!

cheers, Peter

Re: Sea Venom up-date 4 years 2 months ago #33830

• dhasdell
  • Thank you received: 1
Looks good, but could I request non-Suez versions as well, please? The Sea Venom served for quite a while, and the Suez campaign was for only a short period.

David H.
Rats! Why won't anything work properly first time?

Re: Sea Venom up-date 4 years 2 months ago #33831

Three versions in the download section at the moment David, none of which are Suez Paints.

Re: Sea Venom up-date 4 years 2 months ago #33835

• Rich
I suspect some repaints for a number of models would be welcomed and leave Rob more time to model.
peterwatkins2 wrote:
Looking great, Rob. Nice variety of paints - I guess you won't be needing any additions from me in future!

cheers, Peter

Rich
Rich R

Re: Sea Venom up-date 4 years 2 months ago #33838

peterwatkins2 wrote:

cheers, Peter

Now you just know thats not the case Peter!
As all the textures are 32 bit, I would think a paint kit should not be needed, it would be nice and easy for anyone interested to have a go at a re-paint.

Re: Sea Venom up-date 4 years 2 months ago #33840

• dhasdell
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you!

David H.
Rats! Why won't anything work properly first time?