Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: + Leif Harding+

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35784

Leif will be sorely missed, not only by me personally and by all of his friends in this small community, but by the hobby as a whole.

I began this site with nothing but a few ideas quite literally drawn on the back of a fag packet, prompted simply by boredom during a period away from work and Leif immediately injected life into it, he gave it a whole new dimension.

His passion, dedication and enthusiasm were powerful. His knowledge strong and his integrity unquestionable. He has made this place somewhere we can all be proud to be and this spirit and strength is something which will always continue in his memory.

These traits didn't just extend to his hobbies but to his life as a whole. He was extremely proud of his family and his love for his wife and young son were so obviously visible. I offer my sincerest condolences to them both.

You'll be missed so very much mate, I'm proud to have had the chance to know you.

Rob.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sknepper, AndyG43

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35790

I am shocked to hear about Leif's passing. Without any doubt he meant an awful lot to many flightsimmers across the world including myself. I will miss his contributions here and at other sites of importance and would like to thank him for all his efforts.

My condolences go to his family, friends and all who knew him.

Leif R.I.P.

Maarten Brouwer

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35796

• Hash
My deepest sympathies and condolences to Leifs wife, son and relatives...........................
I was shocked and sad to read the topik, I have been absent from CBF/BritSim formonths and just feel tonight to visit this site.

I knew Leif as a warm and very kind friend! He help me a lot in starting flights using Flynet/FSAirline client and even gave a favorite aircraft for free several years ago.
He even suggested to form a Indonesian VHA and with his permission setup an own website...........VIVA. Due to real live activities it was not going as expected.
We have at that time several F28 textures using "Virtual Indonesia Airlines" names.

Rest in peace Leif!!!
We all miss u friend!

Hashry Adiyan
Jakarta-Indonesia
Hash

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35817

I had some great support from Leif over sound files. I wondered why I had not heard from him over the last 14 days, I just put it down to him being busy with all the FS stuff going on that he cared about so much.

An impossible act to follow, God rest Leif.

Neville

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35832

• sknepper
  • Thank you received: 2
Big schock to read the news. :ohmy:
RIP.
Strength to the family and friends in these hard times.

Big shock to the flightsimming community.

Sean Kneppers
Keeping in touch with the Dutch
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by sknepper.

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35835

I too am saddened by the passing of Leif. I was really grateful for his encouragement in posting info on the Gloster Meteor T Mk7 restoration at Kemble. Thanks old friend R.I.P.
Tiger david 74

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35836

I'm too shocked to say anything really. This is such terrible news.
My deepest sympathies and condolences to Leif's wife, son, friends and relatives.
RIP Leif.
Peter Forster

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35866

• Keith Paine
  • Thank you received: 4
Upside Down In Cloud.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: NorthernKnight

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 10 months ago #35883

Trauer um " Leif Harding"
Leif hat über viele jahre hinweg viele Projekte in die praxis umgesetzt,
dafür ein herzliches Dankeschön.

In dieser schweren Stunde denken wir an die Angehörigen und Leif,s Familie.

Milan Stefanovic -from Germany-
Oktober 2011
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molyned

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 9 months ago #35945

I am a new poster here to the site so I unfortunately did not get the opportunity to talk to and work with Leif, but by the responses and posts this was a good man. I would like to offer my condolences as a member of the flightsim community, to his family and friends on this great loss.

It makes me take stock of life too, as he was 6 years older than me. May you rest in peace Leif, I am one surely to miss your presence here. May you soar and fly in the afterlife as you soared here in the present.

Regards
Andrew Brown
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miggers, Molyned

Re: + Leif Harding+ 3 years 9 months ago #35996

That is sad to hear :(

a little late now but my condolences to his family and friends.
  • Page: