Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Scale Modeling Forum

TOPIC: My new Cessna 210 Centurion

My new Cessna 210 Centurion 5 years 9 months ago #24057

• eccles
  • Brought up on Biggles. Have MS FS2004 Flight Sim w
I just bought this model C210 Centurion. I have not flown it much yet. I will have to go to a wide open space. Here is a description of it:

These neatly finished models are a step up from trainer aircraft, requiring some flying experience and featuring an excellent 2.4ghz radio system. Fully factory finished, complete with coloring and special R/C system linkages.Just charge the battery and take-off. Newly developed 2.4GHz transmitter automatically scans a 79 wave spectrum to provide extra safe control and avoid radio clashes with other aircraft - up to 26 airplanes can be flown at the same time. Features include digital trim, newly developed lightweight one-piece speed control amp with receiver unit and two linear stroke servos. The airplane stand has a built-in battery charger so it can be used for either display or flight preparation. Insert the included Li-Po battery into the battery charger and the LED lights to indicate charging has started. Auto-cut feature stops when charging is complete. Battery charges in about 20 minutes and LED goes out to indicate charging is complete. **Charging time may vary depending on certain conditions. Super lightweight design with styrene tires realizes ultra slow flight control. Slow flight capability allows flight times of about tes with a fully charged battery.

Attachments:
em hotep

ROBERT TOBIN
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by eccles.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My new Cessnaa 210 Centurion 5 years 9 months ago #24058

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
now I have to keep Tag (my son) off the site so he doesnt add that to his Christmas list
he already has a RF ducted fan and an electric Helicopter!!!

Leif
<<In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand>>

Re:My new Cessnaa 210 Centurion 5 years 9 months ago #24060

• eccles
Leif,
That is a quick reply.
BTW, I have not yet done much on the Sim to get my browmie points up. I have been very busy on the Internet fighting as a Mafioso. I am now a Boss. I would be the one most liikely to get whacked.
em hotep

ROBERT TOBIN

Re:My new Cessnaa 210 Centurion 5 years 9 months ago #24061

I still have a unflown Align helicopter in a box ;)

waiting for a bigger space then our living to fly in...

cheerio

jan

Re:My new Cessnaa 210 Centurion 5 years 9 months ago #24063

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Quote -BTW, I have not yet done much on the Sim to get my browmie points up. I have been very busy on the Internet fighting as a Mafioso. I am now a Boss. I would be the one most liikely to get whacked. unquote

So your on Facebook as well :laugh:

Tag (my son) and I do the Farmville thing

Look me up

Leif Harding

cheers

Leif

Re:My new Cessnaa 210 Centurion 5 years 9 months ago #24064

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
Eccles

Actually I AM British - ex pat living in Las Vegas :)

Leif

sorry guys I was answering a post on facebook that I cant access from work!

Re:My new Cessnaa 210 Centurion 5 years 8 months ago #24687

• eccles
Update on my C210 RC Model.

I have not broken it yet. However I found that the engine was not mounted straight. (It was "gay" not straight) It was mounted pointing a little starboard. I decided to have a go at fixing it myself. Remounting it went OK, except when I tried to run the engine wiith the prop on place I found some glue had found it's way onto the drive gears. The purchase of a high powered magnifying glass helped me see so I could scrape off the offending glue.

That procedure I thought was better that paying for postage back to the place of purchase (Interstate) and hoping I would get a replacement with a correctly mounted engine. One does not know these days.

The plane now taxis and flys straight. I just have to find a windless day to fly it.
em hotep

ROBERT TOBIN