Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Scale Modeling Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC: from the series: what A/c comes with this engine..

Re: from the series: what A/c comes with this engine.. 4 years 10 months ago #30536

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
too funny
<<In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand>>
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: from the series: what A/c comes with this engine.. 4 years 10 months ago #30565

and another update... wings are asembled (slats, flaps ailerons) gear is set up (not fixed) and Heinrich is in place, not sure yet if I will keep him in..

Jan

Re: from the series: what A/c comes with this engine.. 4 years 10 months ago #30566

Lovely job.

It's probably too late to post this, and you may well have seen it already, but here are some detail photos of a Storch on the IPMS Stockholm site. www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/2001/03/s...eng_detail_fi156.htm

Once again I found this while looking for something else. :)

I liked the photo of the sculpture. :laugh:

On the subject of sculpture and fingers here's a picture I took of a sculpture currently on display in a Milan square.

It has been suggested that it would make more sense if it was pointing the other way. The building behind it is Milan's stock exchange.

Jon

Re: from the series: what A/c comes with this engine.. 4 years 10 months ago #30570

• LeifH
  • Just an old shepherd
The Storch is coming along nicely Jan

AS to the finger -- yep you have that spot on Jon.

Leif
<<In the early morning rain, with a dollar in my hand>>

Re: from the series: what A/c comes with this engine.. 4 years 10 months ago #30574

Thanks Jon, I saw them. The cockpit-picture shows I did the right job with the white frame for the A/C limitations and the red for the throttle, although I had to make it yellow...

It's probably too late to post this, and you may well have seen it already, but here are some detail photos of a Storch on the IPMS Stockholm site. www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/2001/03/s...eng_detail_fi156.htm
  • Page: